Monday 11 August 2014

Some Important Contractions

Some Important Contractions

Words: I am Contraction: I'm
Words: We are Contraction: We're
Words: You are Contraction: You're
Words: It has Contraction: It's
Words: They have Contraction: They've
Words: I had Contraction: I'd
Words: He is Contraction: He's
Words: She is Contraction: She's
Words: It is Contraction: It's
Words: They are Contraction: They're
Words: I shall Contraction: I'll
Words: We shall Contraction: We'll
Words: You will Contraction: You'll
Words: He will Contraction: He'll
Words: She will Contraction: She'll
Words: It will Contraction: It'll
Words: They will Contraction: They'll
Words: I have Contraction: I've
Words: We have Contraction: We've
Words: You have Contraction: You've
Words: He has Contraction: He's
Words: She has Contraction: She's
Words: We had Contraction: We'd
Words: You had Contraction: You'd
Words: He had Contraction: He'd
Words: She had Contraction: She'd
Words: It had Contraction: It'd
Words: They had Contraction: They'd
Words: I would Contraction: I'd
Words: We would Contraction: We'd
Words: You would Contraction: You'd
Words: He would Contraction: He'd
Words: She would Contraction: She'd
Words: It would Contraction: It'd
Words: They would Contraction: They'd
Words: Am not Contraction: Ain't
Words: Is not Contraction: Isn't
Words: Was not Contraction: Wasn't
Words: Were not Contraction: Weren't
Words: Shall not Contraction: Shan't
Words: Will not Contraction: Won't
Words: Do not Contraction: Don't
Words: Does not Contraction: Doesn't
Words: Did not Contraction: Didn't
Words: Has not Contraction: Hasn't
Words: Have not Contraction: Haven't
Words: Had not Contraction: Hadn't
Words: Would not Contraction: Wouldn't
Words: Should not Contraction: Shouldn't
Words: Cannot Contraction: Can't
Words: Could not Contraction: Couldn't

No comments:

Post a Comment